In person lessons occur at my home studio in Silver Heights (close to St. James), Winnipeg, MB, with appropriate spacing, air purifier, and hand washing station provided. Parents are asked to wear a mask if entering the studio. Virtual lessons are now available via FaceTime or Zoom. Piano lessons begin in October.
At my flute & piano studio I welcome students of all ages, and offer weekly and bi-weekly arrangements. Lessons may be 1/2 hour, 45 minutes, or an hour long. Starting in September I ask for post-dated monthly cheques for the winter term (September-December). Want to save some $$? Pay for the entire term up front and receive 10% off! Students are welcome to begin any time during the term, depending on availability of lesson time.
- Payments must be made with post-dated cheques (September-December = 15 weekly or 8 bi-weekly lessons). Full term payments may be made by e-transfer or cheque.
- Lessons begin the week of September 1 and finish the week of December 7, 2020.
- Lesson cost break down is $30/30 min, $40/45 min, $50/60 min.
- For adult students, arrangements can be made for a set amount of weekly lessons, such as 6 or 10 lessons, payable by the first lesson.
- Travel fee is $5 per lesson if I’ve agreed to teach at a student’s home.
- Up to two lessons cancelled by the student may be rescheduled due to potential Covid19 symptoms. If a student or immediate family member becomes seriously ill, arrangements may be made to postpone lessons to another time, i.e. postponing a month of lessons to complete at another time without penalty.
- Lessons cancelled by the student for any reason including sickness, travel, etc. are non-refundable. If there is a schedule conflict, please tell me and if there is another cancellation or time slot that is available I will do my best to make up the lesson, but can not guarantee it.
- Lessons cancelled by the teacher will be refunded, if not rescheduled before the end of the year.
- In the event that a student decides to withdraw from lessons mid-term, one month’s paid notice is required.