Virtual lessons are now available via FaceTime or Zoom. In person lessons at my home studio in Charleswood, Winnipeg, MB are a possibility, with appropriate spacing provided in the studio. A maximum of two people are allowed in the studio at one time, one student and the teacher.
At my flute studio I welcome students of all ages, and offer weekly and bi-weekly arrangements. Lessons may be 1/2 hour, 45 minutes, or an hour long. Starting in June I ask for post-dated monthly cheques for the three summer months (June, July, August). Want to save some $$? Pay for the entire term up front and receive 10% off! Students are welcome to begin any time during the summer season, depending on availability of lesson time.
- Payments must be made with post-dated cheques (June 19-August 29 = 10 weekly or 5 bi-weekly lessons).
- Lessons begin the week of June 15 and finish the week of August 24, 2020.
- Lesson cost break down is $30/30 min, $40/45 min, $50/60 min.
- For adult students, arrangements can be made for a set amount of weekly lessons, such as 6 or 10 lessons, payable by the first lesson.
- Travel fee is $5 per lesson if I’ve agreed to teach at a student’s home.
- Lessons cancelled by the student for any reasons including sickness, travel, etc. are non-refundable. If there is a schedule conflict, please tell me and if there is another cancellation or time slot that is available I will do my best to make up the lesson, but can not guarantee it.
- Lessons cancelled by the teacher will be refunded, if not rescheduled before the end of the year.
- In the event that a student decides to withdraw from lessons mid-term, one month’s paid notice is required.