Looking for flute lesson information? You’ve found it! At my flute studio I welcome students of all ages, and am happy to teach either weekly or bi-weekly. Lessons can be 1/2 hour, 45 minutes, or an hour long. Starting in September I ask for post-dated cheques for full terms (i.e. Sept-Dec and Jan-June). Want to save some $$? Pay for the entire school year up front and receive 15% off! Students are welcome to begin any time during the school year, depending on availability of lesson time. Limited daytime and evening slots still available, contact me for more information.
- Payments must be made in post-dated cheques, dated for the 1st of each month for 9 months (September-May, 34 lessons). During summer months I accept payment per month, i.e. June 1st, July 1st, August 1st.
- Lessons begin the week of September 3, 2017 and finish the week of June 10, 2018 (last day is June 26, 2018)
- There will be no lessons between December 24, 2017-January 7, 2018.
- Lesson cost break down is $25/30 min, $35.00/45 min, $45/60 min.
- Monthly payment for 30 min lessons: $97.50
- Monthly payment for 45 min lessons: $136.50
- Monthly payment for 60 min lessons: $175.50
- Monthly payment for 60 min lessons biweekly: $90.00
- Lessons cancelled by the student for any reasons including sickness, travel, etc. are not-refundable. If there is a schedule conflict, please tell me and if there is another cancellation or time slot that is available I will do my best to make up the lesson but can not guarantee it.
- Lessons cancelled by the teacher will be refunded, if not rescheduled before the end of the year.
- In the event that a student decides to withdraw from lessons mid-term, one month’s paid notice is required.